Slice of Life #2

   I’m sitting in a cold car about to make my way to school. I open up my phone and open the app “Discord” I click a server with the icon of a Dolphin on it called “Sandwich v4.” I start to complain on the server about my math quiz in first period. My friend started yelling me and saying “Ace that test!!” I continued complaining until he muted me on the text channel so I couldn’t text anyone at one point. I went into his direct messages and begged him to unmute me. I told him I was studying and showed him a picture of my finished homework... that I did two weeks ago. He thought I was currently doing it so he unmuted me on the server. After a few minutes I finally arrived at school, turned off my phone, and made my way inside the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story