Slice of Life #4

      Since I had slept over at my cousins house, my dad picked me up. Once I said goodbye to my Aunt Lisa and my two cousins I walk outside and hop into the car. I open up my Switch and open the game “Super Mario Odyssey” The game loads and I’m in Bowser’s Kingdom. I left off there because I felt I needed a break for that game since I was terrible at it! I played the game for a bit screaming in my head because I kept dying, which led to me losing money... I eventually fell asleep? If I am being honest, I didn’t notice I fell asleep. I woke up after what seemed like two seconds got out of the car and stretched. I went up to my room, and now I’m writing a blog! And this is how I end it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story