Slice of Life #1

   Yesterday, after school I was playing Splatoon 2. My Nintendo Switch friend invited me to his Salmon Run online lounge to play. I was about to take a nap since I felt as if I were to fall asleep, but I got the notification saying “Crunchy has invited you to their room!” I turned on my Nintendo Switch and opened up Splatoon, I walked over to the shady corner where the lobby for Grizzco stood in the top left corner of the map. I pressed the Online Lounge and joined his Salmon Run lounge. There was 100% lots and lots of screaming and dying involved but we made it to the end without losing, surprisingly. We lost the game in the second half, three bosses were trying to kill us the boss called Griller, Drizzler, and Maws. I was the last player alive until the Drizzler of course killed me... It was a very suspenseful game, it was also foggy, high tide, and night.

Comments

  1. Splwattoon, nice SoL overall, go check out mine! http://ryanross830.blogspot.com/ See you there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story