Slice of Life #28

   On Sunday while my sisters were sleeping over I had a fantastic day! I woke up at around 5 AM but I went back to sleep very soon after. I then woke up at the same time as my sister Roni, who woke up at 7 am. I got up, and went downstairs to get my Nintendo Switch. I walked back upstairs quietly not to wake up my sister and her boyfriend who were each on a couch. I sat on the floor in my room and  took out the Splatoon 2 cartridge and replaced it with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. After about 50 minutes of me playing we all got dressed and went out to eat breakfast. We went to a breakfast place called Eggbeater. Since the actual diner was full, they sent us to the bar. We sat at a long table with ten seats and one extra for some reason. A few minutes later my brother and his girlfriend showed up and we all ordered our drinks. After about 10 minutes we all ordered our food, I got the Denver Omelette. Our orders came and we all started eating. Once we finished our food my sisters boyfriend payed, and then we all left. My parents went to a store to buy stuff for dinner and I just went home with my sisters and my brothers. As soon as we got home, my brothers girlfriend suggested we play Mario Kart, I went upstairs to get my Switch and connected it to the tv. I opened up Mario Kart and paired the controllers to the console, then we all picked out characters and vehicles. We played about four rounds and then left to go to China Town since we all wanted to get bubble tea from Joy Yee. We finally got home and then we all started to play some more Mario Kart. We ended the day with eating dinner, and then they went home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story