Slice of Life #3I

     We had just finished playing just dance when I the five year old game Outlast finally downloaded on my Nintendo Switch. Me and my cousin Mj plug my Switch into the dock and open up Outlast. I quickly open Discord and video call Jimmy so he can walk me through the game. I make a new game and Jimmy tells me once I get out of the car that the character is driving to go through the small gate on the side, I start playing around and walk into the wall instead of the gate! I finally actually listen to Jimmy and walk through the gate. I finally get into the asylum and it’s extremely scary. I walk over through a few doors, when I finally go through one and a human body hanging from their foot.. my cousins and I literally screamed! I had to go into the security office and try to use the power. The power then turned off then I had to go into a closet to hide to avoid dying, I was too scared to continue so I finally closed the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story