Slice of Life #7

        I woke up at around 7:01, since I fell asleep on the floor my back hurt a bit. I got up and it was extremely sunny outside. I got dressed for school and put away my stuff. Since I had an hour before school I turned on my Nintendo Switch and played a bit of Splatoon 2, surprisingly every game I played I won! I stopped playing and went downstairs so I could eat some cereal right before I had to leave to school. I got out the milk, a bowl, a spoon, and Krave cereal. I quickly ate it and grabbed my backpack and iPad bag and went out the door into the car. It took about five minutes to get to school I got out of the car and walked across the road. I went inside the school and now I’m in class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story