Slice of Life #12

    During the weekend there was an event called the splatfest for Splatoon 2. The teams were Chicken Came First vs Egg Came First. Since I like going against science I chose team Chicken. I was playing all day and eventually became the rank “Chicken King” my character was using the male model so he was a Chicken King. I didn’t like that rank though because is didn’t sound as good as Chicken Champion, which is the rank before Chicken King. My cousin and my two online friends had the idea to change all our names to my username, use the same gear, same weapon, and be on the same team. When we killed people they wouldn’t know who is who which would be confusing. After three rounds we changed our name to one of my other friends, changed our gear, weapon, etc. the next day after the Splatfest had ended my team had won! After that I went to the Nintendo Direct since I hadn’t watched it yet, and it was announced there was going to be an Octo Expansion Pack! I ended up convincing my Mom to buy it for me, she agreed and I pre-ordered it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story