Slice of Life #8

        Last night I had been playing Splatoon 2 with friends when I was getting a little hungry. After the third round I left and told my friends I would be back in about five minutes. Instead of getting actual dinner I just got some chips and this black and lemon tea. I walked into my room holding the tea and the chips and sat at my desk along with my Nintendo Switch. I talked to my friends taking a few sips of the tea and eating some chips. Me and my friend ended up playing hide and seek in splatoon and I lost because she kept giving away my spot... it was still really fun though! I ended up leaving to go talk to my other friend Paetyn and play regular battles with him. After about half an hour we left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story