Create a Story

   For this blogpost we’re supposed to make a story. So... here!
————
   Amaryllis Orchidfeather is a 12 year old girl who goes to the Witchcraft Institute of Windsor. It’s a boarding school for girls who come from a family of wizards and witches. Amaryllis shares a dorm room with Fauna Reed and Corinne Greystone. Amaryllis focuses on plant magic and turns those plants into medicine, she is studying to be the first herbalist to use magic to make medicine. Fauna works on Illusion magic to trick the nymphs and ogres who try to attack the school. Corinne likes to go for possession magics, she likes to possess items, people, even animals, she can make them do things for bad or for good- she gets in trouble sometimes for possessing her teachers though. The three girls are an inseparable trio, they are known around the school as The Three Who Were Meant to Be.
     Amaryllis Orchidfeather

  Hi! I'm Amaryllis- my friends call me Orchid though, they think it sounds cool, but me not so much, my first and last name are flowers- except for the feather part. I go to a school called the Witchcraft Institute of Windsor. My whole family are well known wizards, my dad is well known for his magic, he can heal people in an instant! My mother works as a veterinarian at an animal hospital in downtown, my older brother Jackson works at a science lab in England where he studies forbidden magic, sorcery, and rituals! I'm surprised he hasn't died yet. So back to the school thing, in my dorm I live with my two best friends Corinne and Fauna! We all have the same classes- except for broom practice. Broom practice is where you get to learn how to use a broom! Every year we get to participate in the Broom Races where we race across the whole school- our school is over 200 yards wide! Since it is my first year I haven't been able to participate, but I've seen it before because it's always on television. Oops, I forgot to mention, I'm a magic herbalist!

    Fauna Reed 

   Ello, I'm Fauna. As Orchid said, I go to Witchcraft Institute of Windsor, my family isn't well known, but we still get around fine. I've managed not to get bullied for not being well known, I feel bad for all the girls I see getting bullied by Nora Winterlock, Nora is the most well known wizard of this schools generation. Amaryllis comes second, she completely despises Nora because of her snobbishness. Both of my parents work at a small magic shop back at our hometown, they sell magic potions, candles, toys, crystals, jewelry, tea, anything magic related really. I work on illusion magic, I can make someone think someone isn't there, random objects appear to be moving, random objects or animals appearing in general, etc. I can basically make someone think something happens that really doesn't happen. I use this on the nymphs and ogres, they never stop pestering the teachers and students. My magic really comes in handy during times when I'm in danger, at one point I almost got caught for taking one of my notebooks back from Nora's dorm which I broke into, so I made her think I wasn't there.

    Corinne Greystone

   Hiya! My name's Corinne. My family is not too well known but a lot of people know who I am. My father hate's the fact my mother is a witch, he hates that I'm a witch, he left a few years ago. I don't really care much though because I never really liked him, he always thought he was the head of the house and he could tell everyone what to do. My Mother is a witch who specializes in necromancy, she communicates with the dead for people, she also uses it to predict the future of what may happen. I specialize in possession magic, I usually possess small objects because possessing large objects takes quite a lot of energy. I usually use it for fun, rarely for serious reasons though. I'm known around the school as an emo girl, mostly because of my usual gloomy state, it's not like I don't show emotion though. I show emotion more when I'm with Orchid and Fauna. Though I do seem like a person who isn't too nice, if you actually try to get to know who I am you'll know 100x more about who I am. Yeah, sometimes I can get really mad, but you shouldn't get too scared when I'm mad, if I say something really rude I don't truly mean it. 
-----------
That's the end of my story I spent a long time on this, I really hope you got to this point! I really do appreciate you reading my post. Thank you, I cannot express how grateful I am :)

Comments

  1. This reminds me of “Little witch academia” 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s what I sort of based it off of lol

      Delete
  2. This was amazing! I loved being able to read each characters perspective. I also liked that you used a previous story and made it into your own. I would love to read more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President