Gratitude.

I am so thankful for my friends. I would have such a miserable life if I didn’t have them, my friends are always there for me when I need them. I would be a lost, sad, and lonely without them, they make my day so much better when I’m feeling down. My friends undertsand now I’m feeling, they comfort me, they stay by my side. I don’t know what I would do without them, I could never imagine a life without them. They have been with me for a little time but I feel I can 99.99% trust them. No words can express my gratitude.

Comments

  1. Good post, I can really feel what you’re saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story