Favourite Animal

   My favorite animal is the fox. Foxes are honestly, in my oppinion, the cutest animal. My two favorite types of foxes are the generic red fox and the pampas fox. The red fox uses its tail to signal other foxes, balance themselves, and to warm themselves during the winter when it is very cold. The pampas foxes scientific name is lycaloplex gymnocercus, pampas foxes live in Argentina, Uruguay, and southern Brazil, pampas foxes’ diet consists of plants and animals, they are omnivores after all.

Sources:
National Geographic
The Animal Files

Comments

  1. Foxes sound adorable nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I love foxes too. Good research and thank you for attaching a link to read more about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story