Quarter Two Goals

For quarter two I want to be more open with asking questions about homework and talk more and be of class discussions. For quarter two I also want to read at least 2-3 books. For math I want to work on converting th customary system to the metric system since I don’t quite understand it still. For science I want to work my explanations for assignments, I want them to be more detailed so you could understand them better. For social studies I want to work on my conversation skills, I want to be able to have better conversations with my groups or my partner so when we write down our work for the assignment the answers will be more detailed and easier to understand. For Gym I want to build up my stamina while running, I can achieve this by running the whole time- or at least most of the time during cardio. For math lab I want to be able to easily do mental math. I can try using mental math out of class too, I can practice it outside of school, or during math.

Comments

  1. Cool! I want to work on putting more detail and sentences in my blogpost
    EX : my blogposts.....😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story