Slice of Life

    I hear a faint ping noise coming from my phone I can hear it over and over again. Then I finally rise up and rub my eyes, weirdly it doesn’t seem like it’s morning... it’s very dark and I can’t even see anything, I look over to my phone and see somebody has been texting me on an app I have called Discord. I then see the time, 1 AM!? Who could be texting me at this time at night? I swipe the notification and unlock my phone, I read the message and it says “hey k8 lets play sploon2!!! I’m bored” It was from my friend Leo. Since I’m a nice person, I agreed to playing. I got onto the game Splatoon 2 on my Nintendo Switch, Leo ends up calling me. My voice is very quiet and low, of course it is still 1 AM so I wasn’t going to talk very loud, my parents were sleeping in the next room. We decided to play regular turf wars. The two hours of gameplay consisted of Leo and I killing each other and whisper telling “I died again!” At around 3 AM for me and 5 AM for him we stopped playing and went to bed since we were extremely tired.

Comments

  1. This is a great slice of life practice! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story