Snow Day ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

   I didn’t really do anything special last Friday, I pretty much just played Splatoon 2 all day with online friends. Since my cousin also stayed home we played in private battle and played hide and seek. Later one we started to gain more players to play hide and seek and the game was a lot more interesting! After Miranda went to go eat I also left to play ranked battles. After I got bored of playing Splatoon I played online Mario Kart, I usually ended up in 5th or 6th place and very rarely 2nd or 3rd, but never ever 1st. I pretty much just locked myself in my room and played on my Nintendo Switch all day. I went to sleep around 10, and woke up at 1 A.M. because my friend woke me up because he wanted to play Splatoon 2, so I ended up staying up until 3. It was very worth it though, sorta... (;_;)  I woke up at 10 in the morning.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you ended up having a really good weekend! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story