Essay Claim

    My topic for my essay is if video games cause violence or not. I chose this topic because I strongly believe that video games do not cause kids to be violent or aggressive in later life. I think this because  in the games there are clear warnings saying there is violence and warnings, so parents know that there is violence in the games before they buy them. Kids may have other reasons why they turn violent, they may be abused by their family, bullied at school, or something even worse that takes a toll on their behavior.

Comments

  1. This is a great topic to discuss. You introduce a lot of good reasons. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story