Slice of Life #27

     During the weekend my sisters slept over! On Saturday I was waiting almost the whole day for them to come over, they ended up coming at around 6:00 pm. We all went to the kitchen and ate dinner. Since I already had my dinner I ended up just playing a game called Outlast in the living room. Once my sisters finished eating we all sat in the living room and started playing UNO, my oldest sister Maricris (her real name is Maria Christina, but we call her Maricris) and her boyfriend Mark wanted to play Mario Kart, so I just went with them. I turned on my Nintendo Switch and logged onto my account, then gave each of them a controller. We all chose our characters, of course I chose the inkling girl. We played 4 rounds my older sister getting more angry each time she lost, and Mark getting happier each time he was closer to winning. I, being a professional at Mario Kart, won every time! Later on at around 10:00 pm Roni and Maricris wanted to get some ice cream, we all went down to Walgreens and bought some ice cream cones and I got raspberry ice cream. Once we got home and I finished my ice cream, I went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story