Slice of Life #23

   It’s been a while since I did a Slice of Life, but here I am! Yesterday was my last day of PARCC testing and we ended it with a math test. The third math test was the shortest out of all of them, it was definitely the hardest out of all of them though. The test was 11 questions long and it was stressing me out, to be honest a few of my answers were just me guessing because I really didn’t know how to do them. After I finally finished my test I opened my sketchbook and started drawing a few characters, I don’t ever really think about who I’m drawing, I just draw. I was sort of thinking of Aphrodite when I drew this character, she wore a yellow robe dress thing, long hair, and a crown made of golden leaves.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story