Slice of Life #5

   Since I had nothing to do I thought of playing with my cats. I went downstairs from my room and got out the cat toys. My cats came running up to me and started clawing at the toys as soon as they saw them in my hands, leaving me with about 6-7 scratches on my hand. I yelped because the younger cat, Aaron scratched my hand and his claw cut my skin. I was pretty much used to getting a lot of scratches so I just let it be. Since their scratching post was out I put some catnip on it and the female cat Arya walked over to it and started purring and rolling around on it. I grabbed a mouse toy with a bell inside and threw it across the floor and Aaron chased it while Arya was holding a pink unicorn plush in her mouth and continues to roll on the scratching post with catnip on it. It got late pretty quickly so I put the toys where they could continue playing with them and went upstairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story