Slice of Life #13

    Today we started PARCC testing! I’m always nervous before we start it, but it really is nothing to worry about. Today we did the first ELA test, in my opinion it was very easy to complete. The questions were pretty simple and I didn’t have to do much work. There were also only 11 questions. Once I finished my test I opened up my sketchbook and started drawing and sketching out a few character designs. I stole my friend Jimmy’s colored pencils so I could color my drawings. For the rest of the week and some of next week we will be testing. If I’m being honest I like doing tests more than actual work because you don’t actually have to learn anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story