Slice of Life #6

      My dad had told me to go to Walgreens which is outside of my house across the street to go buy tomato sauce so he could make something for dinner. I went upstairs to get my shoes, my phone, and my earbuds. I connected to a voice chat with my online friends and talked to them along the way to Walgreens. It started raining on the way and I was really cold as I was only wearing a sweater and some leggings. I walked across the street into Walgreens and went into an isle with a bunch of cans. I looked down and found one can of tomato sauce, then looked on the other side to find another can of tomato sauce. I grabbed them both and walked to the cashier and handed him 10 dollars even though it cost two. He gave me my change and I made my way back home. I opened my house and went inside to give my dad the change and the cans of tomato sauce. My dad then told me to make rice. He told me three cups of rice and then four to four and half cups of water. I put in three cups of rice and then took it to the sink to rinse it about three times to finally make the water clear when mixed with the rice. I put in four cups and a half of water, I walked over to the rice cooker, plugged it in and put the pot in. I closed the lid and let it cook then went upstairs to my room to take a nap before dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story