Slice of Life #26

  Friday, March 24, during math I had an incentive day! Basically there is a percentage in Khan Academy, a few weeks ago I had 9%. My teacher Ms. Choe made it so we had to go up at least 10% to get our incentive. We did not know what our incentive was we just needed to get 10% to find out on a later date. On Friday in the morning my teacher announced what we would be doing for our incentive and who earned it. At 9:20 we found out the incentive was to eat ice cream instead of doing math. The people who earned the incentive including me left to the next room. The teacher called up my table and served me chocolate and vanilla. I got sprinkles and chocolate syrup then went back sat down, and ate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story