Slice of Life

     Sunday (December 3rd) I cut my hair really short. I pretty much only cut it so I wouldn’t have to brush it every single day, and so I could dye my hair again. I went to a hair salon called “Haircuttery.” Once we got to the salon there was a tablet for the customers to sign in. My dad had me make an account since we haven’t gone to that salon before. While I was typing in my mother’s name I continued to misspell it, then I misspelled mine, and my brothers... Once I finally spelled all the names correctly we waited for less than two minutes for the stylist to take me to a chair so I could get my hair cut. The lady just cut through a bunch of my hair, she took me to wash my hair, there was so much long hair left and I thought she was done because she was washing my hair, I was a bit scared. Luckily, she wasn’t done cutting my hair. She brought me back to the seat and started to pin multiple chunks of hair to the top of my head, slowly the pile of hair on the top of my head got smaller. She asked if I wanted to layer my hair, I just agreed, she then got out this sort of brush looking pair of scissors. She grabbed a few chunks of hair and started to brush it- or so I thought, the brush acted like scissors and gave me sort of layered hair. That went on for about three minutes, then my hair was done. She blow dried the excess hair off of my back and out of my hair.

Comments

  1. Oooooooh! Interesting! That’s exactly how my hair cut went during my 5th grade going to 6th grade break went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a descriptive detail of the hair cut. I've seen it and it looks amazing! You've got me contemplating doing mine. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story