Map

     This week we finished MAP testing for the winter. I didn’t really enjoy it, the only part I liked was drawing after I finished a test. All three drawings I did after the tests were actually pretty nice and I put more effort into them. We did three tests, math, reading, and language arts! My highest score was on Language Arts, I got a 235 on said test. I honestly thought the hardest test was reading, though I usually get higher scores on that one, I went down. I was a bit disappointed but I did get high scores on the other two tests! If we go up at least two we get an incentive, for one of the rooms we get to bring our own device, I’m planning on bringing my Nintendo Switch! We get to do this incentive on the day before winter break starts, December 21st!

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you went up on two of your tests and were able to participate in the Incentive Day. I'm also excited you chose to bring you Nintendo Switch, I bet it'll be fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story