Funniest Story ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

   The funniest story that most recently happened was at lunch, I forgot what day it was though. I sit with my friends Ava, Ariani, Alexa, Emma, Jimmy, and Tiegan. Ava was just reading her book while Jimmy, Tiegan, and I were talking about how we called grape juice “purple water with a lot of sugar.” We don’t know why we found this funny, but we did, and we couldn’t stop laughing. At one point we were in line Jimmy was swinging his ID, he was swinging it too fast until it finally flew out of his hand and into the trash that was behind him! Me and Tiegan fell on the floor and laughed, whilst the species “Jimmy Herrera” as we called him, searched through the trash to grab his ID. Once we got to the table Jimmy started eating- very fast. At one point he spilled some of his food on the table, he didn’t have a napkin so he thought he would use his ID. As he swiftly moved it along the table it caught tomato sauce in the corners where the paper of the ID was exposed, Tiegan, Emma, Pablo, Jimmy, and I found this funny once more and we couldn’t stop laughing!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. It sounds like you have a fun group and tend to laugh a lot. I don't know if laughing at poor Jimmy while he's searching the garbage for his ID is nice though :( I'm glad you had a fun day. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story