Writer vs. Singer

       I rather be known as a writer. Mostly because I think writing involves so much more creativity. When you write you can express a lot of feelings at once, you can have deep meanings in the stories you write- now don’t get me wrong you can have deep meanings in music, but it means so much more to me if it is a story. Writing is a huge way to express how you feel, to be a singer you need a writer or you need to be a writer too. Being a writer is way more important to me than every being a singer, I really like music, but I’ll leave that to the professionals. A writer and a singer I know is Lin-Manuel Miranda, he wrote the Broadway musical Hamilton: An American Musical, he also helped make a song after Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico. Writers easily inspire so many other people. So, I rather be known for being a writer than a singer.

Comments

  1. It’s also a great way to occupy yourself 😁 I like writer toooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some very good points for choosing a writer. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story