Happiest Day Ever

     The happiest day ever? I’m honestly not really sure. I guess the happiest most recent day was when I got my own laptop. I had been wanting a laptop for god knows how long, I would always have to use my Moms laptop and I would only have it for a little because she needed it for her homework- a lot. In August 2015 my Dad took me to Bestbuy and got me a Lenovo laptop, I had the option to get a MacBook but I ended up just getting the Lenovo, I liked the layout better and the laptop was black. I really like the color black. Once we payed for it, we went home. I sat in my brothers messy toy pile and set up the laptop. I got pretty annoyed because the anti-virus software was not working so I just gave up on that part. The rest of the day I played around with the settings, did I mention the laptop was touchscreen? Since it was touchscreen I drew on it all day.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My happiest day is when I placed 38 in a Rubik cube tournament that I went to not too long ago. When I was at the tournament I really like the people organizing the tournament, they were very nice and helped out the beginners. I can solve a 3x3x3 Rubik cube in 15 seconds. Unfortunately, I had to drive 5 hours to get back to my house. I can say that the drive was worth it http://carlocgms24.edublogs.org/2017/11/08/top-3-hobbies/
    Check out my blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story