Greatest Achievement

     This may be a bit of a silly achievement but since I got a Nintendo Switch I have been playing Mario Kart non-stop. For 150cc (150cc is a faster speed in Mario Kart) I kept on getting to first place but in the last lap I would be in 2nd or 3rd. I’ve been getting so frustrated about it so I just stopped. I stopped playing Mario Kart for about two weeks, then I went back to it. I only had one Grand Prix to complete it is called “The Special Cup” of course I failed the first few times I did it, I continued to play for a hours and hours until finally at around 12:20-30 in the morning I completed it and got 1st place in all 4 maps on the Speical Cup Grand Prix. Yep, I know silly. xD

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be me trying to complete a anime series for 24 hours Nice POST!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story