If I Were President

     I mean if I was president I would make decisions the country voted on, not what I think is right, unless it comes to justice. I would make it so anyone as long as they aren't here for a bad reason allowed to come to the country. I would try to delete the "deep web" from the internet, because people can sell illegal substances through the website and get other people to do illegal things to others. I would also make it a law to make children 5 under not allowed to use the internet, mostly because they may be influenced by other people on the internet to say things or do things. I would also make it a law that transgenders could serve in the military again, I honestly don't see the problem with it, if they are doing their job they should stay in their job, who they are shouldn't affect what they're doing.

Comments

  1. I would love for you to be my president that sounds very fair as a president

    P.S I like turtles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait kids under 5 are allowed to go on the internet and trans people can't go into the military (wow that's really dumb government)? This is really good tho 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree but I think 5 year olds should use internet it would be fun at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You have a lot of very smart and reasonable ideas that we should be implementing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

Create a Story