New Years Resolution٩( ᐛ )و

   My New Years resolution this year is to make better choices. For example, I want to make better choices with my time. What I mean by that is when I get home and maybe have homework, I should make my homework my first priority once I get home so I have the rest of the day to play games or chat with my friends. I also want to manage my sleep schedule better, if I’m being honest, I go to sleep at around 2-3 AM almost every day because of my horrible sleep schedule. So I want to be able to go to sleep earlier so I will be less tired in the morning. I want to work on my communication skills too, I want to be able to speak and discuss topics with partners or groups more clearly with all of my subjects. A resolution that hasn’t anything to do with school is for me to draw every single day, and to finish Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild by the end of the year, if not January of 2019.

Comments

  1. Woah... I need to do the same thing! Except the Legend of Zelda: breath of the wild part.😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story