Winter Break ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

  For the two weeks of winter break I did some fun things! I celebrated Christmas Eve with my aunts, uncles, granparents, and my mom and dad. We stayed up until 12 AM and wished everyone a Merry Christmas, then we opened all of our presents! I got two games; The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Sims 4, I got an official Hamilton sweater, a Hamilton bobble head, Hamilton comic, a few pairs of clothes, the Wicked book set, and a Sailor Moon sweater and purse. Five days after Christmas is my birthday! I got a cute Wicked themed cake, but instead of it saying Wicked it said my nickname Bella! I spent the day with my friends Alexa, Tiegan, Ariani, and Jimmy. I got too many things to list on my birthday! My favorite presents were from my friend Alexa and my two sisters, Roni and Maricris. Alexa got me snake toys as a joke gift and printed a bunch of pictures of a character named Sr Pelo, my sisters got me a new sketchbook, two Sailor Moon shirts, art supplies, and two Pokemon mangas. During the party we played Just Dance 2018 which was very fun because everyone was bumping into each other and doing the dances wrong! Literally a day after my birthday was New Years Eve, while my mom was cooking I stayed upstairs watching Asian dramas and playing my new game Sims 4. Later on at around 5:30 my Grandma, Uncle Diego, Uncle Tom, and Aunt Jessica showed up. My Aunt brought delicious cupcakes (pistachio and strawberry) with cream cheese frosting! At 12 AM we all said cheers and happy new year! The rest of winter break was just me being lazy and playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story