Blackfish

   When I watched Blackfish it made me a bit upset how they lied about how long the killer whales live and how “25%” of the male killer whales have collapsed dorsal fins. The movie was a bit sad especially when you would hear how SeaWorld blamed Dawn for how she died. The documentary will definitely make you upset at some point, for me it made me really upset when they were talking about the whole capturing killer whales thing, and when they take the baby whales away from their parents. The movie was overwhelming in all. When you learn these things it sort of gives you a shock  to know this kind of work actually happens right here is the US. It’s half hard to believe.

Comments

  1. Wow I didn’t know that. It sounds really sad 😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard to believe. And I agree, the movie was sad and upsetting. Thank you for sharing you post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story