Slice of Life

    On Tuesday, September 26 during gym we played soccer. I'm not really much of a sports person so I didn't really do much, I basically just stood there watching confused. I watched as all the girls just bunched up into multiple groups and only a few actually played. All the boys ran around the gym kicking the soccer balls in every direction. Our goal being in the top left corner of the gym with one girl being the goalie and then a girl sitting quietly next to the net. Soon enough a few people tried to kick thit soccer ball into our goal but failed. The gym day went by pretty quick, we cleaned up and got our stuff then left.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not much of a sports person either that’s why I dislike gym so much👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t like Gym Either it’s to athletic for me😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story