Spring Break!!

   During spring break, all I really did was play games on my Switch. On Wednesday, it was my friend Tiegan’s birthday. She was going to take 3 of her friends to see the movie Love, Simon. So she took me, Jimmy, and Ava. She picked me up at around 11:00 am and we left for the movies. We got popcorn and slushees, the movie was really interesting and I really enjoyed it. A few days later, I was of course, playing Splatoon 2. At 11:00 pm on Friday, April 6th, to Saturday, April 7th (also 11:00 pm) there was an event on Splatoon 2 called a Splatfest. The theme for the event was Baseball (Pearl’s Team) vs Soccer (Marina’s Team) I ended up choosing Soccer. Once the Splatfest has started I was playing for Team Soccer with my friends until around 3 AM then went to sleep. I played a bit on Saturday when I woke up until my rank was Soccer Queen. Sadly, Soccer lost and Baseball won. On my last day of Spring Break I went to a baptism for my cousins baby named Dominick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend of Link. (you play as Zelda, link is the princess.)

If I Were President

Create a Story